Client Services Administrator, Exeter
The role is on a permanent, full time basis and will report to the Business Manager or directors.
Seabrook Clark are award-winning Chartered Financial Planners and Discretionary Fund Managers based in Exeter. The firm prides itself on giving clients a unique experience. We are committed to providing a complete bespoke wealth management service built on a long-term relationship. This includes professional independent and trusted investment, pension and tax saving advice tailored to a client’s individual circumstances.
At the leading edge of investment, pension and prudent tax planning, we provide an approachable and friendly service, drawing on the latest technology to ensure seamless communication and efficiency.
We are dedicated to treating our clients like a member of our family.
The Client Services Administrator will start the client journey from first point of contact from a new client, to helping process new business, ensuring relevant staff are engaged, follow and develop robust company procedures and protocol and produce relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process.
The applicant will be a self-starter, expected to have a high level of independent responsibility as well as being involved in a wide range of client related work.
This is a key role in which the candidate will work with the financial advisers, paraplanners, investment team and the business manager. The position has potential to evolve and grow in line with company expansion and depending on the interest of the applicant, the role may develop into a more specialist area.
The position would suit a dynamic person, who is happy to get involved with a wide range of activities within a financial planning and investment specialist company.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the advice and investment process with various administrative and other related tasks.
- Communication with clients by telephone, letter, email and face-to-face.
- Answering client queries where possible.
- Booking appointments and general PA duties.
- Organise and co-ordinate administration workload to ensure timely completion of work and that deadlines are met.
- Ensure the office CRM system (Intelligent Office) is kept compliant and up-to-date. Intelligence Office experience is an advantage.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and client satisfaction.
Skills, Qualifications and Attributes
- Ethical, honest and compliant.
- Confident, organised and self-starter with excellent time management.
- Passionate to treat clients like member of family.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both with clients and staff.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of the office.
- Strong IT office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong letter writing skills including grammar and spelling.
- Willing to ask questions if unsure.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Ambitious to support the development and success of the firm.
As an employer, we are willing to invest our time in helping you succeed in your career through providing support for professional qualifications and other development opportunities.
Please send a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role, to Ed Pitman, Business Manager by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Seabrook Clark Limited, The Greenkeepers Cottage, at Exeter Golf and Country Club, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2 7AE